[Ambassadors] FOSDEM and NPO

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:33:21 UTC 2008

Oops, it seems I have not seen these posts
Sorry for that.

So if something have been planned, it could be interesting to publish
it on the wiki page
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008
Thanks

Nonetheless, both event are not contradictory, people can go to the
beer event and then go to the NPO event.
What do you thing about that ?

Cheers
Fred