[Ambassadors] FOSDEM 2008

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Fri Feb 22 00:49:33 UTC 2008

Gerold Kassube wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> is it possible for somebody that he brings a printer with himself?
> On Saturday we need some prints to do?
>
> Please answer earlier than 12 o'clock on friday, when you're able to do
> so.
>
> Thanks in advance

Just so you know, I've spent the last couple of prints my toner could
give me on printing:

- 40 board election voting ballots
- 7 voting ballots on each function in the board (28 total)
- 20 copies of the english version of the membership fees, as well as
- 20 copies of the german version of the membership fees

And that's the end of my cheap-ass printer. Copies of the Statutes
(english and german) very much appreciated. Still, a printer would be
even better ;-)

Regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip