[Ambassadors] RE: LinuxTag hotel (readme if you will attend LT)

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Wed Feb 27 08:48:41 UTC 2008

Guys, this is YACO (Yet Another COnfirmation). :-)

I'll be there. Flight is already booked. I'm coming together with one of
my colleagues on 28th Mai early in the morning and fly back on Monday
evening ('bout 20:00 I believe). Secretary is still searching for some
hotel, but that should not be a real problem.

However, I just wanted to mention, that I'll be there and no RH
sponsorship is required to get me there. But if their budget is too
full, I'm happy to provide my SWIFT code, RH shares are welcome too :-P

Just jokin'.

Any wiki/list where I should put my name on?

Best,
 Oliver