Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Local Language Spins

Johan Cwiklinski wrote:

So, what should I do ? Shall I continue the official spin registration, or hosting it on our french webserver (maybe with a link to it from official website) ?

For the moment, host it the French website and ask someone in the websites team to link to it from spins.fp.o. We are still discussing how to tackle many concerns with the localized spins. Refer Fedora advisory board list for details.

Rahul