[Ambassadors] Fedora Belgium

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 29 20:12:52 UTC 2008

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008, Frederic Hornain wrote:
> Does someone could explain me what is the procedure in order to create
> an official Fedora entity -association- for Belgium as my French or
> German friends did ?

Sorry, when now being a bit rude, but wouldn't it be better to get at least
some active ambassadors in Belgium doing more for the Fedora community? As
far as I remember, there are only less Fedora ambassadors in Belgium and
one of these less was even unable to organize a hotel for us at FOSDEM; we
had to do this ourself... :-(

Anway...the "German friends" founded a EMEA-wide NPO to be registered in
Germany, which is not only in Germany or only for German ones, it is for
the whole EMEA! Please participiate in Fedora EMEA and help us...

Greetings,
  Robert