[Ambassadors] Ambassador Vendor Page Reminder

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Mon Jan 7 01:42:20 UTC 2008

In late November I announced the creation of the AmbassadorVendors
page located here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AmbassadorVendors

If you are a Fedora Ambassador and have had a successful experience
placing a bulk order for T-shirts, stickers, etc in your area, please
take a moment to add that vendor to the AmbassadorVendor page.

The hope is that this will help make it easier for Ambassadors to find
a source for materials for their event from a vendor that already has
some familiarity of a typical Fedora order.  An Ambassador should be
able to contact one of the vendors on the page and carry out the
ordering process with ease.  This page will also be a source of
information for a store.fedoraproject.org page being discussed and
planned by the Store SIG [1].

If you have any questions feel free to post them to the list or find me on IRC.

Thanks!
Jeffrey
a.k.a. iWolf on IRC

[1]