[Ambassadors] Re: ambassadors, marketing, etc

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Jan 14 02:44:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Max Spevack wrote:

> * continuing to help in North America, Europe, and Brazil, where we have
> particularly strong ambassadors communitites

This is not meant to suggest that these are the only areas that we care
about.  It was meant to acknowledge that these areas are quite strong,
and that we want to build on that strength.

However, it is also critical that we grow the Ambassadors project in
other countries where there are motivated Ambassadors.  We need your
help -- let us know where you are, what events you are participating in,
and the kind of support that you need.  We will work to give it to you.

--Max