[Ambassadors] FOSDEM2008 / organisational from OUTSIDE Belgium

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Mon Jan 14 20:26:08 UTC 2008

Hi and Dear *,

since we have to plan and move forward with the attending the FOSDEM2008
in Bruxelles and our "on-site-contact" is not able to support us "not
belgium Ambassadors" we have to look what we need to do ...

Personally I like to stay here:
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/
If you will also participate the stay there try to book over www.hrs.de
The prices are imho moderate with
EUR 79,- / night for a single room and
EUR 99,- / night for a twin room

Decide whatever you want and if you want let me know; here by the ML
and/or off ML (E-mail is known)

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube
Fedora Ambassador

Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org

1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9