[Ambassadors] Re: ambassadors, marketing, etc

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 14 22:07:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Thomas Chung wrote:
> Basically, fedora-ambassadors-list is for discussions amongst
> Ambassadors about event coordination and other tactical or project
> business needs.
>
> Other discussions should take place in fedora-marketing-list.

Thomas, thank you :)

And as long as ambassadors are something else than marketing, please move
that merging crap to /dev/null - otherwise, I'll change my .procmail rules
to move the merged list mails then to /dev/null forever...sorry.

Discussions about events don't have to be on marketing as well as press
stuff, obvious news links and articles have not to end on ambassadors. And
everybody who doesn't get this huge difference should re-think that before
answering, please.

Greetings,
  Robert