[Ambassadors] Resignation from the Ambassadors project.

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 16 16:47:51 UTC 2008

FAmSCo is not Europe. FAmSCo is You.

FAmSCo is made by people voted by people, people who came from all the
World, moreover, each ambassador could nominate himself/herself and could be
a FAmSCo member. So i don't understand why you say FAmSCo is looking only at
Europe.

We were chosen by Ambassadors and we will work for everyone, it doesn't
matter the place where they live, their language: for FAmSCo each ambassador
is important.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini