[Ambassadors] Resignation from the Ambassadors project.

Pascal Vincent Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Jan 16 18:05:32 UTC 2008

Well said! +1

 From the perspective of a new ambassador, the Fedora Ambassadors
project is at a really exciting and interesting point.  The discussion
of streamlining Fedora events, from the perspective of the EventKit and
marketing, and having the opportunity to work on these goals from a
global perspective and learn from each other is energizing, exciting,
and makes one feel part of the global Fedora community.

Let's move forward together and work towards the advancement of Fedora,
globally!  I look forward to getting to know all of you through this
project.

  Very best,

  - pascal