[Ambassadors] EMEA: Preliminary Statutes

red_alert red_alert at the-psychiatry.ch
Sun Jan 20 09:50:57 UTC 2008

Hi

5.3: "contribution fee may be 1,000 per year or less"

1) 1,000 Euro? Or Pound Sterling? US dollars? Peanuts? Please specify :)
2) wtf, 1,000? isn't that a little too high? or maybe even more than
just a little... or is there a good reason for that amount?

I'd say everything else is ok. I'm not good in such things, tho.

Regards
red / SandroMathys