[Ambassadors] EMEA, FOSDEM in February

red_alert at the-psychiatry.ch red_alert at the-psychiatry.ch
Thu Jan 3 11:51:40 UTC 2008

Hello Frederic, hello FOSDEM-participants, hello ambassadors

Gerold's right. IMHO it's part of the local/responsible ambassadors-team to
organize the accomodation for the foreign ambassadors who come to help.

For one, it's easier for local people to organize a group-accomodation since
they know both, language and customs. Second, this shows the foreign helping
ambassadors that they're welcome.

To be frank, I won't book any flight unless I know that there's an accomodation
waiting for us.

best regards
Sandro / red

Gerold <gerold at lugd.org> hat am 3. Januar 2008 um 11:53 geschrieben: