[Ambassadors] FAMSCo 2007 Election Result

red_alert at the-psychiatry.ch red_alert at the-psychiatry.ch
Wed Jan 9 09:10:40 UTC 2008

Congratulations to the new FAmSCo members! I'd also like to thank the people who
gave me a vote. And thank you for electing 4 EMEA (more precisely European)
ambassadors, that's a great sign of support towards our work here in Europe.

I feel that the ambassadors have chosen the right people for FAmSCo. I'm a
little disappointed, though - not because I wasn't elected myself (I knew that
there's at least 7 better fitting nominees before), but because only 69 out of
291 verified ambassadors [1] voted on the most important election for all
ambassadors! That's quite a sad fact.

Anyway, I look forward to a great 2008 with the newly put together FAmSCo and
wish its members a successful incumbency!

Regards
red

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/MembershipService/Verification

Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> hat am 9. Januar 2008 um 09:08