[Ambassadors] Re: FAmSCo Chair Election Result

it's necessary that Fedora Board confirms the new FAmSCo Chair to officialize the result.

The Fedora Board has confirmed Francesco's election as the FAMSCO chair. Congrats to Francesco -- we're looking forward to sharing with FAMSCO and all the Ambassadors some of our plans for the coming year, and working with the Ambassadors to make this part of Fedora even stronger.

--Max