[Ambassadors] FOSDEM2008 / organisational from OUTSIDE Belgium

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Mon Jan 14 21:03:59 UTC 2008

Op maandag 14-01-2008 om 21:26 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Gerold
Kassube:
> Hi and Dear *,
>
> since we have to plan and move forward with the attending the FOSDEM2008
> in Bruxelles and our "on-site-contact" is not able to support us "not
> belgium Ambassadors" we have to look what we need to do ...
>
> Personally I like to stay here:
> http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/
> If you will also participate the stay there try to book over www.hrs.de
> The prices are imho moderate with
> EUR 79,- / night for a single room and
> EUR 99,- / night for a twin room
>
> Decide whatever you want and if you want let me know; here by the ML
> and/or off ML (E-mail is known)

Hi all,

First of all my apologies to all who have been waiting for news on
accommodation for Fosdem. I've been too busy with exams to look at it
and thought Frederic would handle it. That said, I shouldn't have let it
be, so excuse me once again.

As such I'm looking for your accommodation now and will let you know
more at last tomorrow evening.

Again apologies to all, this shouldn't happen anymore

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93