[Ambassadors] Resignation from the Ambassadors project.

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jan 15 20:45:45 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> I have made a choice to resign from the Fedora Ambassadors project for a
> couple reasons. First I do not feel that all ambassadors will be equally
> represented by FAMSCo and its choice of leadership. Second now is the time
> to begin rebuilding the Fedora Marketing Project in to what Ambassadors
> could have been. I wish all the ambassadors that are not in Europe or the
> EMEA area the best of luck you are going to need it in the coming year.
>
> For those ambassadors that are in the EMEA "think globally and act locally"
> the choices you are making now will impact everyone in the future.

Thanks for your non-wishes. As you can think, I'm just less worry now about
your resign. It just looks to me as you're very jealous, because Gerold was
and is doing a really a huge work for Fedora EMEA with a huge effort. AFAIK
you didn't do as FAMSCO member that much as some of the European non-FAMSCO
members did; if you are now only trying to make the good old Europe maggoty
with your mail, just go and never come back...sorry.

But the well message is: Folks, there's now another free seat for a further
Fedora EMEA ambassador! :)

Greetings,
  Robert