[Ambassadors] FOSDEM2008 / organisational from OUTSIDE Belgium

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Tue Jan 15 21:06:12 UTC 2008

Op maandag 14-01-2008 om 21:03 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Bart
Couvreur:
> Op maandag 14-01-2008 om 21:26 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Gerold
> Kassube:
> > Hi and Dear *,
> >
> > since we have to plan and move forward with the attending the FOSDEM2008
> > in Bruxelles and our "on-site-contact" is not able to support us "not
> > belgium Ambassadors" we have to look what we need to do ...
> >
> > Personally I like to stay here:
> > http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/
> > If you will also participate the stay there try to book over www.hrs.de
> > The prices are imho moderate with
> > EUR 79,- / night for a single room and
> > EUR 99,- / night for a twin room
> >
> > Decide whatever you want and if you want let me know; here by the ML
> > and/or off ML (E-mail is known)
>
> Hi all,
>
> First of all my apologies to all who have been waiting for news on
> accommodation for Fosdem. I've been too busy with exams to look at it
> and thought Frederic would handle it. That said, I shouldn't have let it
> be, so excuse me once again.
>
> As such I'm looking for your accommodation now and will let you know
> more at last tomorrow evening.

Hi,

As promised after a lot of research, some results:

      * Most hotels will cost between 60 - 100 € / night for a double
        room, thus makes that also the price you pay, if you come for
        two days. This is a lot for some of us (including me, if I'll
        stay over)
      * Cheaper hostels would be youth hostels (depending on the type of
        room between 20 & 35 €)

Who needs accommodation? And what price range? Send it to me off-list

Thanks,

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93