[Ambassadors] My scheduled conferences

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Jan 26 13:54:19 UTC 2008

Hey Tom ...

it'll be a pleasure for Europe, especially for me to meet you again in
person on FOSDEM and also on Linuxtag :-)

For Linuxtag I want to ask you, what you`re thinking about your task
there. Are you willing to give a talk? CfP has closed a few days before
but I'm sure I'll get a slot if you really want to have one nor you need
one. Or do you come to help us at the booth and answer questions?
Let me hear and read what`s your primary duty for/in "my" event that we
can support you with the best we have ...

Regards

Gerold

PS.: maybe is there better off-Ml conversation the right way. I`m sure
you'll have my addy :-)