[Ambassadors] Fosdem2008 BeerEvent

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Jan 26 20:44:58 UTC 2008

Ciao Francesco ...

I don't like the idea to "compete against" the FOSDEM Organizer who have
a organized Beer-event (same as last year) ...
Me for myself and as far as I know also some other will have a small own
"event"; we want to have somewhere good food and drink somewhere a good
glass of somewhat; but not with the Geek.crowed as last year ...
Personally I think, we have to talk much to each other and use the
possibility to grow as a Ambassador Team (in this case IN and for
Europe) ...

I'll also arrive on friday afternoon / night. I`ll plan to fly in (by
car) latest at 8 p.m.

Regards

Gerold