[Ambassadors] Fedora media requests

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 3 11:41:47 UTC 2008

2008/7/3 Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com>:
> I've noticed that the media request site is offline and wondered if it
> is going to be brought back online so I can order a bunch for events I
> do all year long.
>
> The link that is pointed to from the wiki
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/GetStuff) is this one:
>
> http://fedoranews.org/form/Ambassadors.html
>
> Is that one correct?  If not, what is the correct one?
>
> I'm also aware of the Fedora Media Project and am involved in burning
> CDs/DVDs for that, but I'd like to give away pressed media for many
> reasons.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clint

This is the correct link.

If you need CD/DVDs you could add the event (where the CD/DVDs are
needed) in the Fedora Event List
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents) and you could get a
reimbursement (ask FAmSCo before start burn) for CD/DVD burning (see
the posting event deadline before).

As a message in GetStuff page say we are in the way to localize CD/DVD
production, so what i tryed to explain is the best way to get material
(until now).

Hope I'll answer your question.

Francesco Ugolini