[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2008

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Jul 6 19:37:34 UTC 2008

Sandro and I have begun talking about the next FAD in Europe, in which
we hope to put together our plans for Red Hat's next budget year (March
2009 - February 2010).

We are beginning to collect ideas, and volunteers, here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD/FADEMEA2008

The folks who come to FAD are considered the "core leadership team" for
Fedora in Europe for the coming year.  Anyone is welcome to attend.  In
theory, we would like a representation from various countries, with
about 10 attendees total (though there is no limit).

FAMSCo members from Europe are encouraged to attend.  The Fedora Project
will help to provide budget for the event, which can include subsidies
for travel and lodging as necessary.

I really appreciate the work that everyone in our EMEA Fedora community
does to help keep us organized, and even though we still have half of
this year left, I want to make sure that we're thinking about what is
important to us next year.

--Max