[Ambassadors] Focus-Days

GRAMS, CHRISTIAN CGR at HUD.DE
Tue Jul 8 09:06:34 UTC 2008

Hi to all Ambassadors,

i have a question and request.

My company is planning on doing Focus-Days for certain Subjects of interest. One major Focus-Day will have the subject "IT-Security".

Companies (our customers) will be invited to take part. This is something we plan on doing regularly (once every 3 months at the moment).

For this Focus-Day (sometime in october) I would love to have a speaker from the Fedora Project. It should be a security related subject tailored for decision makers / it-administrators / ceo´s.

Length should be about 1 hour. Language - German (please!!) Any chance of making this possible? Or can you direct me to someone in the community who could help me further?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Christian Grams

H&D Training und Consulting GmbH

August-Horch-Straße 2

38518 Gifhorn

Phone:  +49 5371 - 9600

Mobil:  +49 151  - 58254 078

Fax:    +49 5371 - 960210

mailto:cgr at hud.de <mailto:cgr at hud.de>

http://www.hud.de <http://www.hud.de>

http://www.letstrainIT.de <http://www.letstrainIT.de>

Geschäftsführer:

Anita Hönigsberg

Joachim Fricke

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wolfsburg

Amtsgericht Braunschweig

HRB 101 254

Ein Unternehmen der Hönigsberg & Düvel Datentechnik GmbH