[Ambassadors] Lindependence and RMLL reports?

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:11:20 UTC 2008

Hi, Max --

Actually, Lindependence starts on Sunday, July 13 -- it was originally
scheduled for July 4, but it was pushed back a week. Two Lindependence
events next week are July 13 and July 15 at Taylor Hall in Felton
Presbyterian Church, 6090 Highway 9, Felton, Calif.

For more information, see http://www.lindependence.net

As the organizer of Lindependence, I can assure you that Fedora will
be adequately represented :-)

Larry Cafiero
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Lcafiero