[Ambassadors] Visita mi perfil de Facebook

Elio Tondo elio at tondo.it
Tue Jul 8 20:53:05 UTC 2008

Francesco Ugolini wrote:

> I sent an email few days ago with an explicit ban to every mass mail
> service sent to a public list (Fedora Ambassadors List).

> We can't accept a spam list, and I and all List administrators have to
> guarantee all the readers.

Thank you, Francesco. I would also suggest two simple rules for self-moderation:

1) when someone writes an introduction to the list, it's obvious that we all
are happy to have a new Ambassador; please send congratulations and greetings
to the private address of the sender, not to the list;

2) please avoid writing in languages different from English.

The ambassadors and marketing lists are already rather hi-traffic, let's try
to keep exchanges at an useful level (I am often forced to mark tens of
messages as read because I can't find the time to read them all).

Thanks to all for your cooperation.

Regards,
Elio Tondo