[Ambassadors] thinking about the mentor program

Ahsan ahsan.jnl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:00:20 UTC 2008

Dear Tushar,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I havent noticed your thread.

To be realistic, most of the students here dont have any passport and it
will be a bit difficult for them to go to Nepal in August. (Our term begins
on the 26th instant).

Nevertheless  I will talk with my friends and let you know.

Thanks and have a nice time.

--
Md. Ahsanur Rashid,

Undergraduate Student,
Level-4, Term-1,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE),
Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET),
Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Tel - (+88) 01715621323

Web: http://introspection.me.uk/