[Ambassadors] thinking about the mentor program

Dipanjan Chakraborty chakraborty.dipanjan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:11:01 UTC 2008

The case with my college is that they want somebody from Fedora to approach
them officially. Susmit is working on that. And I am sure he will come up
with a solution soon.
No doubt certifications will be an incentive. But are there enough projects
for the undergraduate level students? We must work on this point.

Dipanjan Chakraborty