[Ambassadors] Ambassador NA meeting minutes

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 16 14:12:58 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008 15:26:59 schrieb Max Spevack:
> Ambassadors: does famsco need to be more vocal in that area?

i do not think we need famsco advertising ;) there are some members of famsco
who work really hard to give us a Structure - and iWolf presents NA very
well! That some of them are much active Ambassadors is also well known.
As a Ambassador and a non-famsco Member - i say "we need famsco"!
Every Ambassadors can find his own way how he can contribute to Fedora - and a
Mentor can help, if a freshman do not know how.

Ambassador work has to be done by Ambassadors - not by famsco!
Famsco is the instance for give us the prioritization, decision-making and
clarification, de-escalation ... - simple leadership - nothing more!

cu Joerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688