[Ambassadors] Utah Open Source Conference 2008

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 16:39:01 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 10:13 -0600, Clint Savage wrote:
> > * We don't have a formal "USB creation station" but with an attendance
> > in the hundreds, can we make do with a laptop?  And should we create
> > advertisements for this offering?
>
> I thought there were already advertisements for a creation station (or
> a laptop, which would probably be fine). Here's what I found:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/LiveUsbCreator

Sorry, to clarify this -- that's something the European folks whipped
up, and which is being shuttled around the Old Continent right now.  So
by "We don't have" I meant only, "I don't have access to it." :-)

Now, if you want to consider that a task item for the NA Ambassadors
group, I think it's a worthy cause!  If so, we should start a separate
thread for that....

--
Paul W. Frields