[Ambassadors] EUROPE: CDs, Shirts and Stickers

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 00:54:52 UTC 2008

if there is any issues with the current designs (from either legal or the
Fedora Board), be sure to hit up the fedora-art list, and we can try to get
the changes done ASAP. If you have any ideas for more t-shirt designs, be
sure to add them to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PrintDesignService and hit up the
art-team list. I am keen to help you guys make some awesome shirts, so this
is me half putting my hand up to help. :)

cheers,
ryanlerch