[Ambassadors] EUROPE: CDs, Shirts and Stickers

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:23:29 UTC 2008

Den 28. jul. 2008 11.22 skrev Indrayana MB. <indrayana.mb at gmail.com>:

> Dear Harish Pillay,
>
> I'm from Indonesia, can we ask you to provide the CD and/or DVD for our
> community events?
> Which will be held at Jakarta in October or November 2008.

If F10 keeps on schedule then release is ultimo October, it would be lovely
if it could be timed so you had F10 media to hand out instead of the aging
F9. i don't know how long shipping and pressing cds will take but the
advantage of showing off our latest and greatest seems overwhelming at least
for a community event.