[Ambassadors] North America: Last call for Fedora Ambassador Polos

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Tue Jul 29 10:06:55 UTC 2008

Mike Chambers wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-07-22 at 01:34 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

>>> I would like to order one of those shirts and will include my address
>>> below.  I am a north american ambassador, and want to try and show off
>>> Fedora as much as possible.
>>>
>> Not trying to rush, just checking in actually, but any word on when
>> these have been ordered or time frame when they will?
>>

> Pascal, any word on these being ordered yet?  Been bout a month and
> wanted to find out what the status is, and to make sure I didn't give a
> wrong address or something
AFAIK, these have all been delivered Mike.  I will request the shipped
address and UPS confirmation number from the vendor and send this to you
off-list.

In case anyone is interested, we'll likely be doing a second batch of
polos early this Fall for North American Ambassadors.  I'll post a more
formal call for these when I am back from vacation after Aug.20th, but
if anyone is itching to order one now, please send me e-mail with sizing
and I'll put you on the list.  Cost will likely be around $40 per, two
for $65.

  - pascal