[Ambassadors] Very disappointed - What's our role as ambassadors?

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:39:24 UTC 2008

/me add to list

I'm an Ambassador from Venezuela and join me to the list!

I'm good with graphics and that stuff. (websites image maybe) so I coul help
you to :D.
(but you will have to write me the things to put in the banners because I
don't speak your native languaje jojojo)

Don't feel bad... Neil was the first man over the moon... why can you be the
first Fedora ruler of Portugal?
;)

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro