[Ambassadors] Event Budget September 1 - November 30

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 21:33:54 UTC 2008

I can talk as a Fedora ambassador and also as an organization member:

As an Ambassador

I'm trying to accept 4 local ambassadors as Conferencist, but I'll like to
bring some international ambassador as well.

It could be great to have some T-shirts (we have some that we made by our
own; but they have more than 2 years old now.. and only have 5 of them; now
we are more than 15 members).

Aditional, I don't really know if this could be possible; but can be a cool
thing that our conferencist could give some gifts at the end of their
conferences (I'll be one of them)... something like a T-shirt, cd's,
stickers... a penguin... lol; really don't know; but "something" could be
great.

This Expo & Conferes is International; people from Puerto Rico, República
Dominicana, Panamá, Colombia, Brasil, Mexico and others are going to attend
as conferencist and as general public. I have to be honest with one thing...
Venezuela is going trough an Ubuntu/Debian Colapse, and people is starting
to use more fedora in pro of the new AND stable software that our distro can
offer... I'll like to help that with some "high level" conferencist from
fedora. Do you know who can come?... maybe yourself Mr. Spevack... we could
enjoy your presence here :D. but I'll vote also for Rodrigo Padula... he has
been a mayor help specially for me.

/me :$

Well... I'll keep in touch; this is the first big event at Venezuela; it
would be something speciall for us.

Thanks for all this kind of help :$

2008/7/11 Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com>:

> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008, María Leandro wrote:
>
>  I've add a new event. Everyone can follow it trough here
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LatinuxExpo/LatinuxExpo2008
>>

> Awesome!  What kind of resources do you think you'll need to be successful?
>
> --Max

tatica
Maria Gracia Leandro
http://www.tatica.org