[Ambassadors] Introducing myself

Christos Baharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 13:07:16 UTC 2008

Hello, my name is Christos (Chris if you prefer) Bacharakis, I am from
Greece and I study Computer Science at Serres city in Greece too. In my free
time I messing around with Fedora, open and free software, coding in C/C++
and just now learning GKT+.
With friends we have created Serres Linux User Group (SerLUG) and performed
two presentation introducing generally Linux and open source software and
specially a custom linux live cd (Slug) based on Fedora 8. In my bag I
always carry up to 10 Fedora 9 Live cd's to share with my fellow students. I
attend to spread Fedora louder because it's not just an operating system but
a hole community. From our LUG's view we will keep developing Slug and burn
Fedora live cd's for our fellow students.
That's me folks! I am glad I am abroad! Thank you very much and never
forget: "We are Fedora!".

*Personal & Contact** Informations
*Name: Christos Bacharakis
Age: 20
Current residence: Thessaloniki and Serres (Unvercity), Greece
Occupation: Univercity Student
E-mail: cmpahar at gmail.com
FAS nickname: cmpahar
Irc nick: cmpahar