[Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Mon Jun 2 20:15:12 UTC 2008

Am Montag, den 02.06.2008, 21:47 +0200 schrieb Sandro "red" Mathys:
> So open up your schedule and write a big fat "FEDORA @ LINUXTAG 2009" on
> the pages for June 24-27, 2009 (plus 1 day before/after the event, I
> suggest).
^^
These days are not confirmed yet.
We will inform you asap as we (also from Linuxtag) get a confirmed
information. I will get the information as contact person from Fedora
also as Advisory member of the Linuxtag Community Board.

BTW. all reports are real, we had a big success ...

friendly yours

Gerold