[Ambassadors] Self-Introduction of Wolnei Junior

Junior Tomazelli linux.charged at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 00:35:32 UTC 2008

Hello, Friends of Fedora Ambassadors, I am doing my self-introduction as is
customary.

Well, I am a student of Computers Networks at the Senai Technical School of
Jaraguá do Sul / SC / Brazil.

I am many years computer technician, designer and programmer too. I used
Fedora on my personal computer and to work with my projects of design.

I started to work with Open Source by curiosity itself and I used several
distributions as Kurumin (Brazilian), Ubuntu, Debian, Kubuntu and now, I not
change Fedora for everyone.

I am able to help the Community to grow up with all of my skills.

Thank you for the chance.

Regards,