[Ambassadors] Greeting from Indonesia

Indrayana MB. indrayana.mb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 02:45:19 UTC 2008

Yup...

Hi Laksmono...
Are you an Indonesian to? Your last name is sound familiar in Indonesia
especiallly Javanese people.
Yes, Linux is good for Indonesia. And we already have Indonesian distro
which is IGOS and BlankOn. A lot of Open Source Community such as KPLI
(Kelompok Pengguna Linux Indonesia), YPLI (Yayasan Penggerak Linux
Indonesia), LUG (Linux User Group) which is a common community. Besides that
we have speciality community, such as Fedora-ID, Ubuntu-ID, openSUSE-ID,
OpenSolaris User Group, Slackware-ID, JUG (Java User Group), Netbeans
Indonesia User Group, JLinux (Java Linux), id-ruby...

And recently a woman community in Linux, KLUWEK (Kelompok Linux Cewek) is
founded at the Ubuntu Hardy Release Party in President University Cikarang.

Cheers,
Indrayana MB.