[Ambassadors] Self-Introduction : Jaydeep Rathava

JAYDEEP JD thejaydeep at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:59:21 UTC 2008

Hello Friends

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Jaydeep Rathava and I have just
joined the Fedora-Ambassador Project & Free Media Distribution Project. This

is my first email to this community.

Now something about me…

well, I am graduate in mechanical engineering from M.S.University,
Gujarat(India),

& i am working as a design engineer for one of the reputed MNC situated

in Kolkata,India. Now a days I am using & promoting open source utilities to
the society..!

I am very grateful & lucky to be part of this revolutionary fedora-project,

and I will proove my self as one of the inmortant asset for this project..!

Regards,

Jaydeep

Email : thejaydeep at gmail.com
Webpage : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Thejaydeep