[Ambassadors] Introduction

João Felipe Santos joao.eel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 17:48:04 UTC 2008

Hello!

I'm João Felipe Santos, from Florianópolis - SC - Brazil. I'm joining
Fedora Ambassadors group because I'm working on a lot of Free Software
events here at my city, and I think that we need to show more of the
capabilities of our distro and project. We have a lot of universities
here, so I think it's a good field to explore. There are lots of
potential users and contributors and we need to meet them.

I am an undergraduate on Electrical Engineering and member of the Free
Software User Group of my university. I'm already in contact with
other Brazillian Ambassadors, specially those from Santa Catarina,
because we are working to create the Santa Catarina Fedora user group.

That's it, I hope we can work together to empower our community :)

Cheers!
João Felipe Santos
jfsantos @ irc.freenode.org