[Ambassadors] Hi all

Jason Benedict Low jbenedictlow at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:24:32 UTC 2008

Hello Leroy.....welcome.

i'm also member of Singapore Linux Meetup Group (SLMG), newly joined.
Many years back use to join SLUG where i met some nice peoples.

Anyway, i'm planing FreeMedia or Sponsor program, since you are keen to
start a free Fedora CD/DVD distribution center in Singapore, may be you
can meet me at we discuss and do it together etc....

Thanks you & Have a Nice Day

Best Regards,
Jason Benedict Low
*Allow us to treat you with the individuality you deserve!