[Ambassadors] Max on Wednesday evening

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 17:11:12 UTC 2008

Hi Ambassadors and FAMSCo:

So I know we have an EMEA Ambassadors meeting tonight, and also (I
think) a FAMSCo meeting.

However, I am in Munich this week for the Red Hat EMEA marketing
meetings.  My boss is in town from the US, and he and I are going out to
dinner.  I can't blow him off, and I don't know when we'll be done.

So I might miss one, or both, of those meetings.

I wanted to send this message to apologize in advance, and let both
those groups know that I didn't simply forget or ignore them.

Thanks,
Max