[Ambassadors] About registering domains

JohnChendra chendra at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 20 04:06:08 UTC 2008

Hello all, first of all sorry for my bad english. Secondly, sorry if this
post is unappropriate in this list.

The story goes like this:
I want to register and reserve fedoraproject.or.id for fedora community in
Indonesia to use, but at the time of the registration, it appears that I
need a confirmation letter from maybe our Project Leader or someone else in
charge or authorized (the term is "Internal Mandate Letter" or something
like that, it's in Indonesian). They gave me about 5 to 7 days to resolve
the problem and get the confirmation letter.
So, who should I talk to? Is there anyone that have similar problem?

Thanks in advance :)

John
--
http://john.chendra.net