[Ambassadors] North America: Last call for Fedora Ambassador Polos

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Thu Jun 26 20:07:31 UTC 2008

Hi folks --

This is the last call for the first round of Fedora Ambassador polos.
Shipment is expected in the next few weeks, in plenty of time for fall
cons and the October FUDCon.  Please e-mail me off list if you are
interested and want to order one with your snail mail address, quantity
and sizing.

Here is what we are ordering:

*Style Number:*D100 Devon & Jones Pima Pique Knit in French Blue

*Style Description:* 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton. Additional yarn in
collar and cuffs for a neater appearance and greater durability; stretch
tape in shoulders for extra strength; three-button placket, Dura-pearl™
buttons; rib-knit cuffs; grey heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester.
*Style Link:*
http://www.4logowearables.com//CDD36BB771654D5EB36ED73F301BA619.asp?pcs_key=F0EE20B664CF47A5ABCAE8981FB83652

The polos feature the official Fedora logo on the chest and sleeve.

Cost: $42.40 each including shipping for sizes up to XL; $3.00 extra for
2XL and up.  For orders of two polos, the cost drops down to $69.00.
Payment is either via PayPal or you can send me a check drawn on a US
bank in US dollars.

Mexican Ambassadors should get in contact with Alejandro Acosta
<aacosta at fedoraproject.org>, as he will be coordinating finding a vendor
  in Mexico.

   Cheers,

    - pascal

Fedora Ambassador, Indiana USA
Fedora Weekly News: Marketing beat reporter