[Ambassadors] ETH-0: Hacking event in the Netherlands, July 5-11

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 22:10:06 UTC 2008

Hi List,

This is a bit short notice, but I've just recently found out about a
hacking/computer art related event in the Northern part of the
Netherlands.  It's an outdoor LAN Party with four themes:

Open Source Software
Embedded Systems
Media Arts and Computers
Computer Gaming

You can find out more information for the event here:
http://www.eth-0.nl/

You can see the wiki page I've put up to collaborate on here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Eth0/Eth02008

There's the possibility for a free day pass for any speakers, and they
are still looking for some.  Otherwise, it should just be a fun event
all around.  Max has also stated that there is some money in the
budget for the event, so if you have any ideas, or you are just plain
interested, send me a mail on or off list.

If you do plan on going, please let me know as soon as possible.
Since there is not much time left, this will take a bit of
coordination to pull of successfully.  While we don't need to be as
professional looking as we were at LinuxTag, this is still a camping
trip, and I don't want to have to have any unfortunate emergencies
because something was not planned for in time.

Sincerely yours,
Yaakov "still not 100% an Ambassador" Nemoy