[Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Jun 1 18:28:43 UTC 2008

I want to say a big THANK YOU to our entire LinuxTag team.

We had *by far* the most professional, best-looking, and most useful
booth, staff, and presentation of any group.

I will be preparing the rest of my blog posts and trip report soon, but
very quickly I must say that this was the best Fedora event I have been
to, and I am so proud of our entire EMEA team.

Congratulations to all of you -- make sure you take a moment to enjoy
the success of this week, and to feel proud about how much Fedora has
achieved!

We were the #1 booth at the fair -- far more professional, far much more
traffic, and far much more interest than any of the other communities
that compete with us for contributor and developer mindshare.

More to follow on my blog in the next day or so....

Thank you all so much,
Max