[Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sun Jun 1 19:16:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

unfortunately, I was just dropping in at the booth for a few minutes on
saturday, but I agree with Max: Everything looked very well. *THUMBS UP*

I'm also preparing a blog post and uploading a few pictures and I'm
really forward to the next event... I'll try to be somewhat more available.

It was my first LinuxTag, but I liked it a lot. Maybe, we could also
organise something for CeBIT 2009...

Thank you everybody,
Sebastian