[Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 2 19:47:32 UTC 2008

Congratulations to everyone, for what the blue man group has achieved!

It's been great, IMHO the best event/booth so far. But as always,
there's still much potential to do it even better next year. Even if
we've been the "best", we need to improved are will not be the best for
long.

So open up your schedule and write a big fat "FEDORA @ LINUXTAG 2009" on
the pages for June 24-27, 2009 (plus 1 day before/after the event, I
suggest).

You're always welcome to help us plan/organize next year's LT...

I hope to see everyone of you at many more events during the year before
the next LT is taking place.

Regards
red / Sandro