[Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 08:32:20 UTC 2008

2008/6/1 Gerold Kassube :

> Hey "Blue Man Crew" ...

Hai Blue Man Leaders,

> please don't forget: WE're Leaders, not fellows ...

>> There were many questions about what`s diffrent than Suse, Debian, ...

Though, we must answer this question objectively, I feel it's also a
very good opportunity to show:
* the quality of of Fedora Ambassadors group (by answering objectively) and
* showing how others depend on Fedora's commit to upstream
* Fedora's transparency and professional work
*....
Hence I'll suggest that human interaction with those asking those
questions, instead of flyers.

> ... do we really need to compare with the other "big" Distributions? Do
> we?
> In my Eyes, the "User" should have a mind of one's own and also "build"
> that. I don't know SuSE either Debian, Mandriva or others because I have
> no time to do so *g*
> I have to plan and prepare LinuxTag :-)

I support Gerold's response.

It was a great event.
I came on the last day of Linuxtag, I personally felt :
* I missed many things
* there is such a great bond among Fedora EMEA, and I'm proud of that
* I'll always want to be part of that Fedora EMEA group.

regards,
Chitlesh

PS: I didn't get time to buy myself the Berlin's curry wurst :(