[Ambassadors] thank you to LinuxTag team!!!

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 3 14:39:18 UTC 2008

These are the date as published by LinuxTag:

DE:
http://www.linuxtag.org/2008/de/presse/pressemitteilungen/newsitem/article/linuxtag-2008-mit-deutlichem-besucherzuwachs.html

EN:
http://www.linuxtag.org/2008/en/press/press-releases/newsitem/article/linuxtag-2008-mit-deutlichem-besucherzuwachs.html

...just read the bottom line.

Are you really telling me/us, that they just put a random date range
into their press releases without even mentioning that the dates are not
final yet and might change later on?